Tuesday, May 13, 2008

FINALLY!!!

So I am offically 2 months behind on getting this blog created. I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to maintain a blog or not. After 2 months of having to email pictures to people, I finally decided it would be easier to post the pictures here instead of emailing them individually to friends and family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Mandy. The blog is wonderful. Enjoy the next month off with Hannah.

Shelley Shoup
PS - I think Hannah needs a brother or sister real soon!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy her!! She is a jewel!! She really doesn't need a brother or sister toooo soon. I sent this site to Danita. She is going to be so jealous.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Mandy. What a pretty little girl. I think she is a mini-me of Mandy. Enjoy your time off with her.
Lisa :)