Saturday, September 20, 2008

Baby food update

So after our first try of carrots, I wasn't sure whether she would eat them again. I was able to go over to school during lunch on Monday to feed her. I actually asked her teachers to double check and make sure I brought carrots and not sweet potatoes because she cleaned the bowl and didn't make one face. Her teacher verified that it was indeed carrots. She had carrots all week and ate them like a champion. So after having carrots for 5 days we have switched to peas. As soon as I opened the container I was positive she would spit them back out because the smell was not appealing. As you will see in the video she liked them better than the carrots. I think she has a love for food like her mom and grandpa. That's the Lambermont in her.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

She must like the peas! She looks like she is sitting up more on her own than in the carrots video. It looks like you are having fun with her!

Happy Mommy said...

How fun!