Saturday, October 11, 2008
Standing Tall
Hannah starting pulling up with assistance last week and on Friday I was sitting on the coach and she came over and pulled herself up onto her feet in front of me. I was a proud proud momma. It is awesome seeing her reach all these exciting milestones. I was really afraid that I would miss out on a lot of these things when I went back to work. But thankfully I haven't missed anything. I thinks she waits until the evenings and weekends to do all of her new tricks just so Todd and I can enjoy seeing it. Being a parent is wonderful and I love every minute of it even at 2 in the morning.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at her so big and brave. She is a real heartbreaker.
Love ya,
Cindy
So strong!! That's a great toy, too. Hours of fun there. She is soooo cute...eyes to melt your heart. Keep the updates coming! Michelle
Post a Comment