Friday, November 14, 2008
Hannah's first sleep over
Last Friday Hannah woke up with a fever, so I took her to see Dr. Z. Dr. Z checked out Hannah's chest, ears, and throat and they were all fine. She said that Hannah just had an infection behind her sinsus'. So she gave us an antibotic and off we went. However, Hannah didn't feel well at all. She woke every 2 to 3 hours Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights. By Wednesday, I was completely beat. So my mom offered to keep Hannah all night for me. It was quite nice to sleep all night long. I had forgotten what it was like. Mom also enjoyed having Hannah all night. It was a win win situation. We might just have to do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You MUST do it again! Regularly...like you said it's a win win!
Post a Comment