Saturday, August 15, 2009

Brush Brush

Hannah is all about brushing her teeth, or maybe just sucking the toothpaste off the toothbrush. Either way, she is getting the right idea of brushing her teeth. Any time she sees me brushing my teeth, she has to have her tooth brush also. Her doctor mentioned that I should take her to see the Dentist at 18 months. I have yet to schedule the appointment. I wonder what they actually do at the Dentist for an 18 month old. Is it a ploy for more money??? So, I am still debating on the 18 month visit. I usually go by the text book, but I may bypass this one until she is a tad bit older.


Also for those wondering after seeing this picture. I do not intend on cutting Hannah's hair. I know that the bangs in the eyes are annoying but we try to keep it pulled back when Hannah cooperates.

No comments: