Monday, October 26, 2009

Zoo Boo

Yesterday, Mom and I took Hannah to the Zoo Boo in Indianapolis. The weather was perfect for an outing to the zoo. This was Hannah's second time to the zoo and this time she really interacted more with the animals. If an animal would scratch its back, she would start laughing. She ran from side to side following the wild dogs. She had a wonderful time, and so did we. She also of course enjoyed the playground at the zoo. She loves climbing up and down things.


I love this picture. I am not sure what she was doing but it shows a get profile of her costume.


I think this is the only picture I captured of her smiling. She refuses to smile when I have the camera out.


Hannah following Mama around the zoo.





Hannah and Mama in the maze.




1 comment:

Shelby said...

That looks so fun! Wish I could have joined you. Does she like being a dinosaur? I thought she was going to be a witch? The dinosaur costume looks so cute on her!