Tuesday, April 14, 2009

1 year pics

Taking Hannah to JcPennys for her 1 year pics was eventful. Her original appointment was scheduled for a Sunday afternoon. Bad idea. When we got there they were 5 appointments behind. So you are looking at at least an hour. Needless to say, I was not hanging around for an hour so I rescheduled for the following week for the first appointment of day. That was a great idea, until the other appointments starting showing up. Hannah heard all the kids in the waiting room and decided that it was more interesting out there than it was in the studio so she kept running out of the room. So we didn't get very many pictures at all. But we did get a couple of decent ones and that is all that matters. Now I know why I really need to get a home studio set up because I do not enjoy going other places and wrestling around with getting Hannah's attention.










No comments: