Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The dreaded phone call

As some of you know, Hannah has started biting. She left a small bruise on my arm this past weekend where she bit me. I have been trying to be proactive and catch her before she does it and also correct her when she does bite me. I was hoping that she wouldn't do this while at school, but on Monday morning I received the dreaded phone call. Hannah's teacher called me to inform me that Hannah had bitten another little girl. I felt horrible. Lets hope that Hannah grows out of this phase very quickly.

1 comment:

schmitzhouse said...

She is following in her mommas footsteps. When you were little you and Jocco were riding on the same toy. You were on the back and laid a good one on his back. Big ole welts and black and blue. Have you ever grown out of that yet????? :)
Love ya kiddo