So, I weighed Hannah yesterday and she has finally reached the 20lb mark. She is now drinking whole milk from a sippy cup and is no longer taking a bottle. The transition to whole milk and from bottle to sippy was very smooth. I feel very lucky that we didn't have any transition problems. I have to admit, a part me is sad that she no longer has a bottle because that means she is growing up and is no longer a little baby. I guess it is time to realize that she will grow up and as one chapter closes another one will open and it will only be better, at least until she is a teenager.
I just can't believe a year has already past. It has been a wonderful journey and I feel truely blessed to have a little girl as special as Hannah.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment